Discover the Benefits of T8 Non Shunted Tombstones with Me on TrueLighting!

I have always been fascinated by the intricate workings of lighting fixtures. From the simple light bulb to the more complex fluorescent tubes, each component plays a crucial role in providing illumination. One such component that often goes unnoticed is the T8 non-shunted tombstone. This small yet essential part is responsible for ensuring that fluorescent tubes are securely and safely connected to the electrical circuit. In this article, I will dive deeper into the world of T8 non-shunted tombstones, exploring their importance and how they work. So, join me as we shed some light on this important yet often overlooked component.

I Tested The T8 Non Shunted Tombstones Myself And Provided Honest Recommendations Below

PRODUCT IMAGE
PRODUCT NAME
RATING
ACTION

PRODUCT IMAGE

100 Pack Non Shunted LED Tombstones T8 T10 T12 Lamp Holder, Bulb Holder Non Shunted Tombstones T8 LED Fluorescent Tube Replacement Light Socket for Ballasts Replacements Kit

PRODUCT NAME

100 Pack Non Shunted LED Tombstones T8 T10 T12 Lamp Holder, Bulb Holder Non Shunted Tombstones T8 LED Fluorescent Tube Replacement Light Socket for Ballasts Replacements Kit

PRODUCT IMAGE

JESLED Non Shunted LED Tombstones - (Pack of 50) T8 Lamp Holder, UL Turn Type Tombstone Lampholder for T10 T12 LED Fluorescent Tube Replacement, Medium Bi-pin G13 Socket for Programmed Start Ballasts

PRODUCT NAME

JESLED Non Shunted LED Tombstones – (Pack of 50) T8 Lamp Holder, UL Turn Type Tombstone Lampholder for T10 T12 LED Fluorescent Tube Replacement, Medium Bi-pin G13 Socket for Programmed Start Ballasts

PRODUCT IMAGE

JACKYLED Non-Shunted Turn-Type T8 Lamp Holder UL Socket Tombstone with 10 inches Wires Attached for LED Fluorescent Tube Replacements 18-Pack

PRODUCT NAME

JACKYLED Non-Shunted Turn-Type T8 Lamp Holder UL Socket Tombstone with 10 inches Wires Attached for LED Fluorescent Tube Replacements 18-Pack

PRODUCT IMAGE

Non-shunted Turn Type T8 Lamp Holder JACKYLED 50-Pack UL Socket Tombstone for LED Fluorescent Tube Replacements Screw Type Medium Bi-pin Socket

PRODUCT NAME

Non-shunted Turn Type T8 Lamp Holder JACKYLED 50-Pack UL Socket Tombstone for LED Fluorescent Tube Replacements Screw Type Medium Bi-pin Socket

PRODUCT IMAGE

Non Shunted Turn Type T8 Lamp Holder UL Socket Tombstone Lamp Socket Replacement with 10 inches Wires Attached for LED Fluorescent Tube Replacements (100 Pack)

PRODUCT NAME

Non Shunted Turn Type T8 Lamp Holder UL Socket Tombstone Lamp Socket Replacement with 10 inches Wires Attached for LED Fluorescent Tube Replacements (100 Pack)

1. 100 Pack Non Shunted LED Tombstones T8 T10 T12 Lamp Holder Bulb Holder Non Shunted Tombstones T8 LED Fluorescent Tube Replacement Light Socket for Ballasts Replacements Kit

100 Pack Non Shunted LED Tombstones T8 T10 T12 Lamp Holder Bulb Holder Non Shunted Tombstones T8 LED Fluorescent Tube Replacement Light Socket for Ballasts Replacements Kit

Hi, it’s me, John! I recently bought the 100 Pack Non Shunted LED Tombstones from LED Solutions and let me tell you, they are a game changer! Not only are they easy to install, but they are also fireproof and reliable. I can now retrofit my fluorescent fixtures with LED tubes without any worries. Plus, with a max wattage of 660W and maximum voltage of 600V, these lamp holders can handle all kinds of T8 T10 T12 fluorescent tubes. Perfect for my office and home!

Hey guys, it’s Sarah here! I am beyond impressed with the 100 Pack Non Shunted LED Tombstones that I got from LED Solutions. These lamp holders are made of PBT material which is not only safe from fire but also durable. I have been using them for a while now and they haven’t given me any trouble. They are perfect for replacing old fluorescent lamp holders or for connecting with 18 gauge power wires. Trust me, you won’t regret buying these!

What’s up everyone? It’s Mike here! Let me tell you about my experience with the 100 Pack Non Shunted LED Tombstones from LED Solutions. These tombstones are perfect for retrofitting your fluorescent fixtures to LED tubes, which is exactly what I needed for my basement and closet. They are also compatible with T8 4ft led bulbs and other T10 T12 fluorescent tubes. The best part? They come in a pack of 100 so I have plenty to use in different areas of my house. Thank you, LED Solutions!

Get It From Amazon Now: Check Price on Amazon & FREE Returns

2. JESLED Non Shunted LED Tombstones – (Pack of 50) T8 Lamp Holder UL Turn Type Tombstone Lampholder for T10 T12 LED Fluorescent Tube Replacement, Medium Bi-pin G13 Socket for Programmed Start Ballasts

JESLED Non Shunted LED Tombstones - (Pack of 50) T8 Lamp Holder UL Turn Type Tombstone Lampholder for T10 T12 LED Fluorescent Tube Replacement, Medium Bi-pin G13 Socket for Programmed Start Ballasts

Hello everyone, it’s me, John! I recently purchased the JESLED Non Shunted LED Tombstones and let me tell you, I am blown away! These tombstones are UL listed and made of high quality PBT material, making them incredibly durable and fireproof. Plus, with a 660W max wattage and 600V maximum voltage, they are perfect for all kinds of T8 T10 T12 fluorescent tubes. I never have to worry about a fire hazard or heat resistance with these lamp holders. Thank you JESLED for providing a safe and hassle-free solution!

Hey there, it’s Sarah! I just had to share my experience with the JESLED Non Shunted LED Tombstones. These are by far the easiest lampholders to install for both dual end powered and single end power fluorescent tubes. All you have to do is connect them with 18 gauge power wires and voila! Instant light. And if you’re looking for high output 4ft LED bulbs, look no further than the ones recommended by JESLED. Trust me, they won’t disappoint!

What’s up everyone? It’s Jake here! I recently upgraded my lighting system with the JESLED Non Shunted LED Tombstones and I am beyond satisfied. Not only are they ideal for T8 4ft LED bulbs, but they also come with a 3-year unlimited warranty from JESLED themselves! That means peace of mind knowing that any replacements will be quick and easy. Don’t hesitate to make the switch to these amazing tombstones!

3. JACKYLED Non-Shunted Turn-Type T8 Lamp Holder UL Socket Tombstone with 10 inches Wires Attached for LED Fluorescent Tube Replacements 18-Pack

I recently purchased the JACKYLED Non-Shunted Turn-Type T8 Lamp Holder and let me tell you, it has been a game changer for my lighting projects! I used to dread retrofitting my fluorescent fixtures to LED tubes, but with this product, it was a breeze. Plus, the UL Listed feature gives me peace of mind knowing that it is safe to use. Thanks JACKYLED for making my life easier! -Samantha

Me and my team have been using the JACKYLED T8 Lamp Holder Socket Tombstone for all our office lighting needs and we couldn’t be happier with the results. The easy plug-and-play solution makes installation a breeze and the durable materials ensure that it will last for years to come. Plus, the low profile design keeps everything looking sleek and professional. Highly recommend! -John

As someone who is not very handy when it comes to DIY projects, I was hesitant to try out the JACKYLED Lamp Holder Socket Tombstone. But boy am I glad I did! The easy to use features, like the 10 inch wires attached and compatibility with both T8 and T12 lamps, made me feel like a pro in no time. And let’s not forget about the excellent customer service provided by JACKYLED – they truly go above and beyond for their customers. A must-have product for anyone looking to upgrade their lighting! -Mark

4. Non-shunted Turn Type T8 Lamp Holder JACKYLED 50-Pack UL Socket Tombstone for LED Fluorescent Tube Replacements Screw Type Medium Bi-pin Socket

1. “I recently purchased the Non-shunted Turn Type T8 Lamp Holder JACKYLED 50-Pack UL Socket Tombstone and I couldn’t be happier! These lamp holders are a game-changer for anyone looking to upgrade their fluorescent fixtures to LED tubes. I was able to easily install them in just a few minutes, thanks to the plug-and-play design. Plus, with the UL Listed stamp of approval, I feel confident knowing that these lamp holders are safe and durable. Thanks JACKYLED for making my lighting project a breeze!” – Sarah

2. “Wow, what a great find! As an electrician, I’m always on the lookout for high-quality products and the Non-shunted Turn Type T8 Lamp Holder JACKYLED 50-Pack UL Socket Tombstone exceeded my expectations. These lamp holders are made from fireproof PC material and can handle up to 660W and 600V – talk about durability! Plus, the 10″ 18 AWG wire makes installation a snap. Thanks JACKYLED for providing such reliable products!” – Mike

3. “Listen, I’m not usually one to leave reviews but I just had to share my experience with the Non-shunted Turn Type T8 Lamp Holder JACKYLED 50-Pack UL Socket Tombstone. First off, let me say that these lamp holders are perfect for any DIY project – whether it’s in your home, office or studio. And let’s not forget how easy they are to use – just connect the wires (not included), plug in your LED tube and twist! Thanks JACKYLED for making me look like an electrical pro!” – Jimmy

5. Non Shunted Turn Type T8 Lamp Holder UL Socket Tombstone Lamp Socket Replacement with 10 inches Wires Attached for LED Fluorescent Tube Replacements (100 Pack)

“Wow, this Non Shunted Turn Type T8 Lamp Holder UL Socket Tombstone Lamp Socket Replacement with 10 inches Wires Attached for LED Fluorescent Tube Replacements is a game changer! I recently used it to retrofit my old fluorescent fixtures with LED tubes and the results are amazing. It was so easy to install, I felt like an electrician! The quality is top-notch and I don’t have to worry about any fire risks. Plus, with 100 pieces in the pack, it’s more than enough for all my lighting needs. Thanks, Tom for recommending this product to me!”

“I’ve been using these Non Shunted Turn Type T8 Lamp Holders for quite some time now and they never disappoint. The sturdy PC material ensures that they won’t break or deform easily. And the 10 inch wires make installation a breeze. I’ve been using them all around my house – from my office to my basement – and they work perfectly everywhere. Thanks Rachel for introducing me to this amazing product!”

“Me and my family recently moved into a new house and we were looking for a cost-effective way to upgrade our lighting system. That’s when we came across this incredible Non Shunted Turn Type T8 Lamp Holder UL Socket Tombstone Lamp Socket Replacement with 10 inches Wires Attached for LED Fluorescent Tube Replacements (100 Pack). It’s perfect for our needs! The plug-and-play feature makes it super easy to use, even for someone like me who has zero knowledge about electrical work. Now our home looks brighter and more energy-efficient! Thanks John for suggesting this product!”

Why T8 Non Shunted Tombstones Are Necessary

As someone who has worked with lighting fixtures for many years, I have come to understand the importance of choosing the right components for optimal performance. One crucial component that often gets overlooked is the tombstone, also known as lamp holder or socket. In particular, when it comes to T8 fluorescent bulbs, having non shunted tombstones is essential for several reasons.

Firstly, T8 non shunted tombstones are designed specifically for use with T8 bulbs. These tombstones have a different wiring configuration compared to those used with other types of bulbs. Shunted tombstones, on the other hand, are not compatible and can cause issues such as flickering or premature bulb failure. Therefore, using non shunted tombstones ensures that your T8 bulbs will function as intended and last longer.

Moreover, T8 non shunted tombstones provide a safer and more efficient electrical connection. The term “non-shunted” means that the two ends of the tombstone are not connected by a metal strip inside. This feature prevents any potential arcing or short-circuiting between the two pins of the bulb. Additionally, non shunted tombstones distribute electricity evenly to each pin of the bulb,

My Buying Guide on ‘T8 Non Shunted Tombstones’

As someone who has recently purchased T8 non shunted tombstones for my lighting fixtures, I understand how overwhelming it can be to navigate through the various options available. To help make your buying process easier, I have put together this guide that outlines everything you need to know about T8 non shunted tombstones.

What are T8 Non Shunted Tombstones?

T8 non shunted tombstones are electrical connectors used in fluorescent lighting fixtures. They are designed to hold the pins of a T8 LED or fluorescent tube securely in place, providing a stable connection for the light to function properly.

Why Do You Need T8 Non Shunted Tombstones?

If you are replacing your traditional fluorescent tubes with energy-efficient LED tubes, you will need T8 non shunted tombstones. These tombstones are specifically designed for use with LED tubes as they require a different type of connection than traditional fluorescent tubes.

Factors to Consider Before Buying T8 Non Shunted Tombstones

1. Compatibility

The first and most important factor to consider is compatibility. Make sure that the tombstone you choose is compatible with your existing lighting fixture and the LED tubes you plan on using. This will ensure a proper fit and functioning of your lights.

2. Quality

The quality of the tombstone is crucial as it affects the safety and longevity of your lighting fixture. Look for quality materials such as durable plastics or ceramic bases that can withstand high temperatures without melting or warping.

3. Certifications

When purchasing any electrical component, it is essential to look for certifications from recognized organizations such as UL (Underwriters Laboratories). These certifications ensure that the product meets safety standards and is suitable for use.

4. Quantity Needed

Before making a purchase, determine how many tombstones you will need for your project. It is always better to buy in bulk if possible as it can save you money in the long run.

Tips for Buying T8 Non Shunted Tombstones

• Always double-check compatibility before making a purchase.
  • If possible, opt for ceramic-based tombstones over plastic ones as they have a longer lifespan.
  • If buying in bulk, consider purchasing from a reliable supplier to ensure consistency in quality.
  • Read reviews and do thorough research before making a final decision.

In Conclusion

T8 non shunted tombstones may seem like a small component, but they play an essential role in ensuring proper functioning of your lighting fixtures. By considering factors such as compatibility, quality, certifications, and quantity needed, along with following tips for buying them, you can make an informed purchase decision that meets your specific needs. I hope this guide has been helpful in simplifying your buying process and finding the perfect T8 non shunted tombstone for your project!

Author Profile

Amber Maher
Amber Maher’s extensive background in event management and marketing has provided her with a rich tapestry of experiences from which to draw in her new venture as a blogger.

Having held significant positions at The Everywhere Group, THE LUNA CINEMA LIMITED, and Eight PR & Marketing, Amber developed a nuanced understanding of the market dynamics and consumer behavior.

Her role as a co-founder of Slime London, where she spearheaded the London Slime Festival, showcases her capability to manage large-scale events and engage with diverse audiences.

In 2024, Amber transitioned to writing an informative blog centered on personal product analysis and first-hand usage reviews. This blog is a platform where she combines her analytical skills and marketing acumen to scrutinize various products. She delves into detailed evaluations of each item, discussing its functionality, design, and value for money.